Mass merchants, convenience store chains, pharmacies, healthcare, hospitality, airports, airlines and many other businesses are faced with increasing challenges and economic pressures. Businesses are also facing the ever complex consumer, which is continually changing. These current situations bring up some important questions firms must ask themselves. For example;
– Is your consumer satisfaction program applicable to current conditions?
– How are you engaging with your customers?
– Are you reaching a greater number of your consumer segments?
– How will you differentiate between your competitors?
– What are your strategies to increase client retention?
– Do you have a new strategy for customer loyalty?
Poor service can lead to lost sales
In the past year, have you intended to conduct a business transaction or make a purchase but decided not to based on a poor customer service experience
*Nearly half of consumers tell someone about their good customer service experiences all of the time, similar to 2011 ( 48% in 2012 and 2011). When it comes to poor customer service experiences, 56% of consumers talk to people about them all the time.
*Source: 2012 Global Customer Service BarometerEmployee Satisfaction
Employee satisfaction is just as important to any organization as customer service satisfaction is. Both are directly related to one another, so it is important to ensure your employees have high satisfaction before engaging with the customer.
Organizations should start to ask themselves some of the following:
– How are you connecting employee satisfaction with customer service?
– How do you validate your human resource and personnel directives?
– Do you have an avenue for employees to provide candid, timely feedback?
– Are you asking the right question, at the right time?
Although the aforementioned list is not inclusive, it is nonetheless, an important sampling of the questions businesses must ask themselves today. It is critical for organizations to continue to evolve in a profitable, effective and efficient strategic manner to increase market share and incremental sales growth.
Contact Xavier Solutions, Inc. to learn more about our unique solutions designed for your business.